- 2T olive oil
- 1 cup frozen seasoning blend
- 1 lb chicken cut into bite-size pieces
- 10 oz bag broccoli florets
- 3 cups cooked (leftover?) rice
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 chicken soup can of lowfat milk
- 8 oz shredded or cubed American cheese
- Seasonings & fresh herbs to taste
- Saute seasoning blend and chicken in olive oil until vegetables are tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Put broccoli and a few tablespoons of water in a microwave safe bowl and microwave 5-7 minutes until tender (or use the steamable bags to save a dish). Drain water from broccoli, mix in rice, herbs, and salt/pepper to taste.
- In another (larger) microwave safe bowl add soup, milk, and cheese & microwave 5-7 minutes until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
- Combine all ingredients in the cheese mixture, tossing to coat evenly.
- Allow to sit 5-10 minutes to absorb all the cheese mixture. It thickens up like a grown up mac & cheese!
This week's Meal Plan