Pages

09 November 2010

30 Day Blog Journal: Day 2 - Favorite Movie

My favorite grown-up movie is Dracula 2000. My first Gerard Butler movie :drool:
I just like the story. And the actors… did I mention the drool??? LOL!

My favorite kid movies are all Disney: Alice in Wonderland, Snow White, Bedknobs & Broomsticks, and Mary Poppins. All the classics… and I love the movie/cartoon shows. Amazing technology for that time.

I also like the original Clash of the Titans, Charlotte's Web, and Secret of N.I.H.M. My aunt & uncle had those on the huge laser disc things and me & my cousins watched them almost daily!



Photobucket

1 comments:

Melissa @MotherhoodWantd said...

Secret of N.I.M.H. is one of my favorites from when I was little!

...
© 2010-2012 Dreamer's Alcove by Anne M. Freitas. Powered by Blogger.