Pages

11 November 2010

Just some thoughts...

The marathon was a failure so while we are continuing to TTC I figure if that many sperm can't catch one egg with a nice strong O spike, it must not be getting where it needs to go somehow. So we're going through the motions, but I'm going to try to get an HSG at the beginning of the year.

It's weird. When I hit the 1 yr mark I got very.. cynical?? about TTC for a while, even renamed the blog!! But now that I have literally given it the best shot possible... opk w/ confirmed O charting, pre-seed, vitamins & supplements, more sex than I knew what to do with... when AF got here I wasn't even surprised... and though I was disappointed, the pain was gone.

I think I've hit a point where I've accepted infertility until I can find a way to fight it. It's liberating in a way, but still a pain in the ass. Not that I'll stop TTC, but I'm more accepting of the fact now...

Photobucket

0 comments:

...
© 2010-2012 Dreamer's Alcove by Anne M. Freitas. Powered by Blogger.