Pages

13 November 2010

30 Day Blog Journal: Day 6 - 20 of my Favorite things


Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels
Door bells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
These are a few of my favorite things

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into Springs
These are a few of my favorite things

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad.


I desperately needed this post today.. in a bit of a rut and I need my favorite things in my head so I don't feel so bad...
  1. Hugs and kisses from my girls 
  2. Snuggles from the hubs 
  3. Beyu Coffee
  4. The waiter at Beyu... :hehe:
  5. Dinner out with friends
  6. Cooking a nice meal for my family
  7. Long hot bubble baths
  8. Fluffy towels
  9. Getting all dressed up even if I have no where to go
  10. WINDOW SHOPPING! (yes I can go hours and barely spend a dime if i need to)
  11. Random texts from friends
  12. Having quiet time with a book, my beading hobby, or anything just ME time
  13. A day out "with the girls"
  14. BBQ and potato salad
  15. Clean, soft, sleepy doggies
  16. The smell of fresh cut grass
  17. The smell of a new book
  18. Lullabies
  19. Fresh squeezed lemonade
  20. HOPE
Photobucket
...
© 2010-2012 Dreamer's Alcove by Anne M. Freitas. Powered by Blogger.