Pages

15 August 2011

Tarot: Daily Freebies - Quickie for me!

I asked the cards if I would carry a biological child to term  - really just to see if I could do a fertility based reading for myself...  and I was told to get my behind to the doctor because whatever my problem is, it's an easy fix.


I'll do the full reading/post layout with the card like I have for the others soon, but i wanted to tell you that it was so funny that I guffawed at it thinking "yeah right" while chatting with a friend on Yahoo. I drew another card asking abut my daughter's school year and I got essentially a second card relating to MY question about being a doubter about spiritual things and a reminder that spiritual belief can flow over onto physical health - and another fertility related poke to go to the doctor... then on a whim I did another and got another fertility related card.

I have it all archived and I will post soon but I thought it was hilarious that I didn't believe and the cards seemed to not be taking my ridicule at all!!




Until later! Anne Marie
To  my cards: Ok I am sufficiently ashamed. I DO believe that I can do readings for myself. Now can we move along to everyone else?









0 comments:

...
© 2010-2012 Dreamer's Alcove by Anne M. Freitas. Powered by Blogger.