This one was suprisingly easy and SOOOOO tasty.
It's already been requested for another menu.
(about $7 total with spare bacon and cheese)
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 lb. (8 oz.) american cheese
- 1 pkg. (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Brown ground beef with bacon and onions in large skillet on medium-high heat and drain.
- Return meat mixture to skillet.
- Add cheese; cook until melted, stirring frequently.
- Cool 10 min.
- Unroll dough onto baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Press into 15x8-inch rectangle
- Top with meat mixture
- Roll up, starting at one of the long sides.
- Rearrange if necessary so roll is seam-side down.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until golden brown.