Pages

02 June 2009

Long weekend

To all the faithful..

I had a long weekend with a much needed visit from my friend, her DH, and their daughters. they were in town for a funeral and even though I was glad to see her I wish it had been under other circumstances. We made yummy pizza, and they treated us to a dinner out one night. I wasn't online much because I was enjoying the short time I had with them.

Tomorrow I will get Thursday's "Bacon Cheeseburger Roll Up" online and Saturday's pizza's - cheese and Chicken Bacon Alfredo. I will also put a recipe up for Mt. Dew Cake that we made as Ice Cream Cone cupcakes for the girls to have a mini birthday party with my daughter, Kaelyn, who will be three in 46 minutes.. sigh... they grow too fast. Today we had simple chili dogs.

Until tomorrow...

0 comments:

...
© 2010-2012 Dreamer's Alcove by Anne M. Freitas. Powered by Blogger.