- 1 lb ground turkey sausage, browned
- 1/2 pound smoked sausage, sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 potatoes, scrubbed and cubed
- 1 shredded carrot (gotta get some veggies in them!)
- 1 can (28 ounce size) barbecue baked beans
- 1/4 bbq sauce
- decent squirt of mustard
- Place meat, sausage, onion, carrot, and potatoes into a slow cooker, and stir to distribute evenly.
- Spoon the baked beans evenly over the mixture.
- Cover, and cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours, or cook on High for 4 to 5 hours.
- OPTIONAL (see below): MIx mustard and BBQ sauce and stir in.
- Season to taste.
- Serve as is or eat over rice
This week's Meal Plan