Make it vegetarian by omitting the chicken.... if its for a hard core "no dairy" vegetarian... I dunno what to do LOL!
- 1 lb tri-color (garden) pasta
- 1/2 c seasoning blend
- 1 bag frozen mixed veggies
- 1 small cucumber seeded and diced small
- 8 oz fat free plain yogurt
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1/4 c Italian dressing
- 1 can chicken breast (12 0z) drained
- Fresh and/or dried herbs and seasonings to taste
- 1 cup cheese blend
- 1 sm. zucchini, quartered and sliced thin (steam with veggies)
- Grape/cherry tomatoes sliced in half (do not cook)
- 4-5 small radishes grated
- Raw shredded carrots for crunch
- Cook noodles, drain, and cool
- Saute seasoning blend and cool
- Steam mixed veggies and zucchini together and cool.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl and mix gently.
I'd say it was about.. $5?? Give or take a little, I had a lot of stuff hanging about ijn the freezer & pantry... and there is a bowl full left. I'll probably use it for a side tomorrow.
This week's Meal Plan