Pages

09 March 2011

Changes, changes, everywhere!

I decided to make my unused URL my blogger link and redo a lot of graphics, etc.. (now if I could only get the shadowy borders off!)

Soooooo if you had me as a linky before, please remove all that crap and relink using the image and code to the right over there. >>>>  I have them redone to where everything should change automatically for you when I change the linky now.

Of course that only works if you use the new code ;)  BTW the old code will not only no longer work.. the blog you once linked is now a broken link when you try to get to ot... hassle of using a new url.. sorry. My page links are acting crazy too so please bear with me while I get all that changed up.

Share some love please!


Photobucket

0 comments:

...
© 2010-2012 Dreamer's Alcove by Anne M. Freitas. Powered by Blogger.