Pages

07 July 2011

30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE Day 2 How have you changed in the past 2 years?



30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE
7/07/2011  ~   Day 2. How have you changed in the past 2 years?

"Things do not change... we change." ~ Henry David Thoreau

It's really just this last year, but I have gotten a lot more serious about my health. I started an "anti-inflammatory diet" and I discovered that I have a wheat allergy and it hurts my body to try to digest meat.. all the
pain I had that I thought was just scar tissue causing cramping in my uterus goes away when I don't eat meat.

Joy. I can't eat some most of my favorite foods (pasta? bread? rolls? BACON? bbq chicken? pork chops?) but at least it isn't the scar tissue, I guess? I know I have some.. but I don't think it' causing me pain, and I am not allergic to cats, dogs, water, sun, and air as I originally believed. Just wheat and high pollen count days.

On another hand... when I eat like I'm supposed to I lose weight! I have lost about 19lbs since January I believe. Which is another motivation to GET BACK TO DOING IT RIGHT!!!!!

Until later! Anne Marie

0 comments:

...
© 2010-2012 Dreamer's Alcove by Anne M. Freitas. Powered by Blogger.