I'm literally starving for cheese cake... So I made this recipe today!! It's not a "traditional" cheesecake... but it's close enough to satisfy me for now LOL!
Absolutely No Bake Upside-Down Cheesecake
- 16 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 can sweetened condensed evaporated milk
- 1 sm package of vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 c powdered sugar **OPTIONAL**
- 2 cups of your DRY favorite cookies (no cremes, fillings, etc) crushed
- 3 tbsp butter
- Blend cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk on high for 2-3 minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Stir pudding mix into milk until mixed and add into cream cheese mixture, blending again until smooth.
- THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!! Stick your finger in the mix (LOL!) and taste for sweetness. If you want it a little sweeter, blend in the 1/3 powdered sugar.
- Refrigerate 1-3 hours until it firms up.
- Meanwhile, in a non-stick skillet, melt butter and stir in cookie crumbs, cooking over medium heat until crispy and dry (like a crumbled pie crust...IF YOU HAVE AN OVEN you can press this into a pie crust before instead of heating and bake at 35o for 15-20 minutes.)
- Serve cheese cake filling with crumbs spooned over.