Remember: Most recipes you can adjust things to your taste, but don't be afraid to try something new!
- 2 lb pork roast (trim excess fat & cut into chunks)
- Tony's or seasoning salt (enough to rub on meat)
- 1 c beer (steal your hubby's beer before he finishes it the night before!)
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 1/4 c mustard
- 1/4 c honey
- 1 pack real bacon bits or 1/2 lb bacon fried & crumbled
- 1 c bbq sauce ( I used my leftover sauce from the Cheyenne Burgers
- Toss it all in a crock pot and stir until combined and pork is well coated.
- Cook on high for 6-8 hours.
- Shred with 2 forks before serving on hamburger buns or crusty rolls.