- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into small bite-sized pieces
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 4 medium red potatoes, washed & diced
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped seasoning blend or onions
- 6 cups of your favorite veggies (corn, peas, mix veg, broccoli, spinach, carrots, etc. Literally ANYTHING you like!)
- 1 qt chicken broth
- Seasonings to taste (I've used mrs. dash, italian seasoning, salt, pepper, Tony's, etc)
- Put everything in your crock pot and put it on high for 6-8 hours.
- Add in 1-2 cups minute rice during the last hour
- Add in 1/2 cup softened cream cheese, sour cream, or milk right before serving to make it creamy. (DIVINE!!)
- Add 1/2 c water & 2 T cornstarch (slurry) in the last 1/2 hour to thicken if you prefer a thicker stew.