Pages

23 December 2010

Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Stay or Go POD Brewer


Why did I buy it?
I ordered this because since moving away from family I have no one to share a large pot of coffee with. I thought about the Kuenig and the Tassimo and even the Seneo, but this offers the same 1 cup convenience for $50-100 less. I like that you can change the cup holder height to brew into a go mug also.

Why I gave it 4 stars?
My only complaint is that I cannot just drop a regular filter and a few tablespoons of coffee in. The water pressure causes the filter to suck into the drip spout and it overflows. You have to use a Senseo pod or something like the Ecopad Refillable Coffee Filter for the Classic Senseo, which I will be purchasing immediately. But it is a small price to pay for me not to throw coffee out or drink 1 pot all day as it ages - YUCK!

Just a Note
This takes 1 Senseo coffee pod for a "regular" cup and 2 for a large cup or travel mug, plan your coffee purchase accordingly.



Photobucket

0 comments:

...
© 2010-2012 Dreamer's Alcove by Anne M. Freitas. Powered by Blogger.