Pages

21 December 2010

Ornament Party!


My friend Amy over at Little Pink Dollhouse is having an ornament party!! Quite simply she wants every blogger we know to take pictures of some of their favorite Christmas ornaments, blog about them, and add your post ot her linky! Come join the fun!

I have so many favorites it is very hard to pick just a few....

I have the kids pick out an ornament or 2 every year, this is the one Kaelyn picked out this year... my cupcake princess LOL!

One of my angel baby ornaments. I got this one the year I had my tubal pregnancy, my XMIL bought it for me when she found out why I wanted it. 

I have a house full of MONKEYS!!!

See here Monkey #1
(Halie) 

And Monkey #2 (Kaelyn)

 The ornament we picked out in 2006, when George shared his family tradition of making gingerbread houses with us.

 I saw this one at Hallmark a few years ago and he had to be mine! Rudolph was always a favorite Christmas tradition in my family. I bought the movie for the kids this year and they love it as much as I do!

I'm not even sure where this pretty girl came from. All I know is my mom passed it down to me. She clips on the tree with a little alligator clamp, but I think this will be the last year that works. I'll have to put a hanger on her next year. She has be come "Momma's ornament to hang on the tree" since Halie started doing all the tree decorating a few years ago.

Dad always hangs the ornament I pick out for us for the year. This was this year's. I love The Nightmare Before Christmas so when Halie saw this at the Disney Store and pointed it out I had to have it! 

I cannot get a picture of this without blurry text. My Secret Santa from the TMP boards sent it to me. It says, "Believe in Miracles" and I do. The hostess of the ornament exchange is walking (infertility surviving) proof  ♥ Merry Christmas, Amy, Mike, And Jackson! 

Hopefully my miracle will come true this year!

Merry Christmas Everyone!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Amy@LittlePinkDollhouse said...

Oh AM you have beautiful ornaments!! I looove them all! xoxo

...
© 2010-2012 Dreamer's Alcove by Anne M. Freitas. Powered by Blogger.