Pages

24 March 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

I was surfing around a blog I usually follow, but have been slacking on Chronicles Of a Country Girl and saw a post in her side bar for The Simple Woman's Daybook, In this blog she notes the simplicity of life and the beauty of "everyday moments". Anyone participating can link in her blog every Tuesday.

FOR TODAY (Tuesday, March 23, 2010)

Outside my window... is a dreary winter yard longing for spring, but that is ok. Spring blooms soon.

I am thinking... that this blog topic idea is a great way to remind me of my blessings.

I am thankful for...
my beautiful children and husband.

From the kitchen...
a new recipe from Vanessa and her mom. Simple and delicious!!

I am wearing...
PJs!!!!

I am creating...
a new blog to release me thoughts upon.

I am going...
to bed soon to snuggle with the hubs.

I am reading... Just after Sunset by Stephen King.

I am hoping...
for something positive :)

I am hearing... my dreams flutter in my head, begging to be put to word.
Around the house... is a mess, but we live here. It is a home and protects us.. even if teh laundry isn't done.

One of my favorite things... is the slience that comes when my family is at rest for the night.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
  • laundry :)
  • writing
  • mailing packages
  • more preschool workbook with Kaelyn - SHE LOVES IT!!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Photobucket



0 comments:

...
© 2010-2012 Dreamer's Alcove by Anne M. Freitas. Powered by Blogger.