Anyway it is neat simple and YUMMY!!! One pot folks! That's it!
- 1 lb lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 c frozen seasoning blend
- 2-3 cloves or 1 heaping teaspoon of minced garlic
- 2 cups of beef broth (or 2c hot water & 2 bouillon cubes)
- 2 cups of your favorite salsa (or 16 oz diced tomatoes)
- 3 cups uncooked pasta ( I used wheat penne)
- 1-2 cups fiesta/mexican blend shredded cheese
- Brown burger, veggies, and seasonings.
- Add broth and salsa, and bring to a simmer.
- Stir in uncooked pasta. Add water to just reach the top of the pasta, if necessary.
- Simmer 7-10 minutes until pasta is al dente.
- Stir in cheese and serve with sour cream.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Simple and YUMMY!