Pages

21 August 2009

Chili-Mac

Switching things up because:
  1. I keep forgetting to defrost the chicken and
  2. I have a serious pain in my shin I can;t explain and I can't stand in from the stove cooking.
Last night hubby took us out to dinner with some cash he made selling an old car in the yard to a friend's teenage son, so that was one meal out the window. It was very nice to go out as a family and have dinner. Local place, great food, decent price, and paper tablecloths you can write on! What more can a family with kids ask for.

Tonight is Chili and Nacaroni I made a whie back.. I'll have chili, kids will probably have mac, and dad.. yep.. chili-mac!


This week's Meal Plan




This week's Meal Plan

0 comments:

...
© 2010-2012 Dreamer's Alcove by Anne M. Freitas. Powered by Blogger.