Pages

15 May 2012

Boxes

I'm seriously tired of looking at them.

We've taken one load of smaller boxes (DVDs, books, glasses, & other kitchen things) and a desk out to the new place already... mostly because we were tripping over things we'd packed because the apartment is laid out so odd. We start the official move Friday so there is no time, nor reason to waste gas, on another 2 hour round trip so I'm staring at this:

Photobucket 
My living room is only about 10 ft wide and I have furniture in here to boot, and the office is where the front door is... I have a mild claustrophobia and I am really getting cringy and about to pull my hair out... 4 more days.

What's even more of a pain is that it really doesn't look like we've accomplished squat on packing and we have, really. Aside from the master and Halie's bedroom, and like 1 box in Kaelyn's,  it is almost packed.

I can't wait to get to the new rental and start UNpacking. That part, I like. This one? I hate it.

In other news.. I'll be getting back to the Home Journal as soon as possible! I hope you're having fun working on yours!

Until next time!
Photobucket

 PS: Just a reminder to my printables followers!, Nitro PDF allows you to type text into ANY pdf, save, and/or print it, or even create your own. Best of all... It's FREE!!! Check it out HERE. I'm not an affiliate, so I get nothing for sending you to it. I just love it and think you will too!

0 comments:

...
© 2010-2012 Dreamer's Alcove by Anne M. Freitas. Powered by Blogger.