Pages

16 May 2012

Home Journal: Making Changes

So we now have our "Perpetual Cleaning Schedule". Do you remember when I said to change it to fit you? That is the whole point of the HJ, to fit your needs.Well I am already changing mine again!

I have been following and finding new bogs and I found an amazing idea at Echoes of Laughter - Revolutionize Your Laundry Routine. Her idea is AMAZING!!! I have always said that if it isn't it the laundry room it doesn't get washed and yet I am always hunting for the thing they lost that they need... the night before they "Neeeeeeeed it!" with Angie's system I can really mean it!

Broken down simply:
  • 1 basket per family member in their room ( I like these corner hampers from Kohl's!!! or maybe some collapsible.... so many to choose....)
  • 1 family member's laundry washed per day
  • 1 basket of laundry returned FOR THEM TO PUT AWAY! ( I love that part!)
I really can't wait to implement this! I just have to decide when to do who's. Since my "Change sheets" Day is Thursday I'll do linens Thursday, soooooo.....My current idea is:


Sunday: NO LAUNDRY
Monday: NO LAUNDRY
Tuesday: Etcs
Wednesday: Mom & Dad's Laundry (we will probably share a basket.)
Thursday: Linens
Friday: Halie's Laundry
Saturday: Kaelyn's Laundry

Sounds good for now. I'll let ya know how it goes and show you my new perpetual when I get it typed up!


Photobucket
  PS: Just a reminder to my printables followers!, Nitro PDF allows you to type text into ANY pdf, save, and/or print it, or even create your own. Best of all... It's FREE!!! Check it out HERE. I'm not an affiliate, so I get nothing for sending you to it. I just love it and think you will too!

0 comments:

...
© 2010-2012 Dreamer's Alcove by Anne M. Freitas. Powered by Blogger.