Pages

14 April 2009

Blahs...

AF is gone and I've started my bcp's. Tonight will be day 3 I think. It's frustrating, but not as emotionally aggravating as I believed it would be. At least I have a goal to aim towards. Other than that I haven't much to say. I have a case of the blahs, but I think it;s AF leftovers and holidays let downs. It was a busy weekend and it seems awful quiet and boring at home. I miss being so far away from all my family and friends. I have a few in Baton Rouge, but their lives are so busy I never see them. My life revolves around my husband and kids (which is great) and whether or not we can afford the extra tank of gas to drive 3-4 hours in some various direction to see more friends or family. Oh well, enough babbling for tonight.. I'll TRY to keep posting updates as I work towards the TTC goals...

post signature

0 comments:

...
© 2010-2012 Dreamer's Alcove by Anne M. Freitas. Powered by Blogger.