Pages

08 April 2009

Still no idea...

Well, still no heavier bleeding.

I would say NO bleeding becaus eit is almost gone.. but nooooot quite. If I can get DH to get me some HPT's on the way home tomorrow I might test every other day (Wednesday/Friday/Sunday) until something definite happens either way.

All I know for sure is that I don't want to start those pills SUnday without a definite heavy cycle. If my cycle is screwed up enough already that I'm not having any bleeding, I think I may need to call the doc back and find out if I should even take the bcp's..... I don't know anymore.

At this point I'm just ready to start actually bleeding so it's confirmed AF.

For tonight,
Eternally & hopelessly confused,
Anne Marie

0 comments:

...
© 2010-2012 Dreamer's Alcove by Anne M. Freitas. Powered by Blogger.