What you need:
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) chicken broth
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 3 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- 1/2 lb. (8 oz.) American cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
What you do:
- Cook chicken in large nonstick skillet on medium-high until chicken is done.
- Stir in broth & bring to boil.
- Add rice, cheese and broccoli; cover.
- Remove from heat. Let stand 10 min.
- Stir until cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
(Adapted from Kraft Foods)