- 1 Tbsp. oil 4-6 chicken thighs
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom or chicken soup
- 1-1/2 cups water or milk
- 2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
What you do:
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cover.
- Cook 5-7 min. on each side or until cooked through.
- Remove chicken from skillet.
- Add soup and water to skillet; stir. Bring to boil.
- Add rice, peas and cheese; mix well.
- Top with chicken; cover.
- Cook on low heat 5 min.
- Serve sprinkled with cracked black pepper.
(Adapted from Kraft Foods)