Pages

10 November 2009

It's finally beginning...

Hubby has finally agreed to TTC!

As of last night I am officially of my birth control pills. **happy dance** I'm not allowed to temp or obsess but I will try to calculate the correct dates in my head so I have a decent chance.


So far I've come up with this:

TTC CYCLE 1
Nov 15-16
AF estimated arrival
Nov 30-Dec 1 O estimated arrival

(I'm usually O pretty regular at CD 15)

TTC CYCLE 2
Dec 13-15 AF estimated arrival
Dec 29-30 O estimated arrival


TTC CYCLE 3
Jan 11-13
AF estimated arrival
Jan 26-27 O estimated arrival


In February if AF shows we re-evaluate and decide if we go ahead with the hysterectomy.

Now with only ONE tube that means I'm gonna have a useful O once MAYBE twice before he (most likely) shuts me down.

Never thought I'd say this but AF COME ON AND GET HERE!!!!! I wanna get this show on the road! LOL!

Photobucket

0 comments:

...
© 2010-2012 Dreamer's Alcove by Anne M. Freitas. Powered by Blogger.