- 1-1/2 cups hot water
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) boxed stuffing mix for chicken
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lb.)
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom or chicken soup
- 1/3 cup sour cream
What you do:
- Mix hot water, butter and stuffing mix.
- Cook chicken in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 5-7 min. on each side.
- Mix soup and sour cream; pour over chicken.
- Top with stuffing; cover.
- Cook on low heat 10 min. or until chicken is done.
(Adapted from Kraft Foods)